Mortenson Center Policies and Procedures -- More Coming Soon!
- Revenue Sharing Arrangement for the Development & Offering of New Online Classes
- Center Bylaws
- Guidelines for Proposed Projects and Partner Organizations
- Graduate Certificate Admission Application/Enrollment Form
- Earn-Learn and Discovery Learning Apprenticeships
- Mortenson Graduate Fellowship Awards
- Mortenson Graduate Research Assistantship Award
- Mortenson Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
Guidelines and Resources for University-related Travel
- Quick Reference Guide to University Travel paid with University funds
- Guidelines on International Activities for CU-Boulder Faculty, Staff, and Students
- CU Boulder International Travel Assistance Information
- CU Boulder Liability Release Form for EDC Practicum Travel
- Study Abroad (Practicum) Health Insurance Policy Information
- CU Travel Suspension Appeals Process (NEW: March 2015) and Travel Suspension Appeal Form
Funding opportunities for CU-Boulder Students to Attend Conferences
- The Mortenson Center now has limited funds available to help offset the costs of current EDC Certificate students who are presenting papers or posters at professional conferences. EDC students can apply for up to $300 to support their travel expenses by completing this application.
- The Graduate School offers travel grants to students who are presenting papers. More information is available at http://www.colorado.edu/GraduateSchool/funding/awards.html#travel.
- The College of Engineering and Applied Science Dean's Office offers matching funds for student conference travel. Check out the details at http://www.colorado.edu/engineering/sites/default/files/student_travel_request.doc
- The Department of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering will offer matching funds for CEAE students who have applied to both the graduate school and the college. Students must also have funding from their advisors. More information is available at http://ceae.colorado.edu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/CEAE-Graduate-Student-Travel-Support-11-12-12.pdf.
- The United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS) offers both individual travel grants to support travel to academic conferences, meetings, or other events related to the student's studies and group outreach grants. Find details at http://www.colorado.edu/uggs/grants
Additional Resources Not Affiliated With MCEDC or CU-Boulder
- Development Engineering: The Journal of Engineering in Economic Development (new)
- International Journal of Service Learning in Engineering, Humanitarian Engineering and Social Entrepreneurship
- Water Distribution Software for Developing Communities
- U.S. Department of State International Travel Information Website
- US Department of State Overseas Security Advisory Council Website
- Safety Abroad First Educational Travel Information
- Devex: Preparing Effective Development CVs